Tape Manufacturers & Trademarks
With access to tape manufacturers and suppliers throughout the world, MBK Tape Solutions offers a wide variety of products to choose from.
Though we have a large inventory of tapes and flexible materials on hand, MBK often sources the materials from a wide variety of suppliers to find the best material for your specific application. Since tape adhesion is based on many factors, including chemistry, construction, surface type and condition, and environmental conditions, our team has the knowledge and experience to help find the best materials for your project.
In addition to knowing which manufacturer offers the best product for your application, our engineers design for manufacturing. Thus, when they select a material or a combination of materials, they also consider the scalability, cost, and availability of the material. Not being limited to one or two suppliers, our team can recommend and source the most effective and cost-efficient tape on the market for your application.
Listed below is a sampling of the many adhesive tape manufacturers and suppliers that we stock at our facility or are readily available to us. Our featured converter partners offer additional benefits, such as discounted prices, quick turnaround, and training for our employees.
Call our application specialists at 818-998-1477 to help you find the best tape product for your application, today.
- 3MTM Company is a diversified manufacturer with products for automotive, industrial, medical and renewable energy applications.
- 3MTM, Bumpons®, Dual Lock®, Flexomount®, Scotchmate® and VHB are registered trademarks of 3M Company.
Achem Industry America, Inc.
- Achem® manufactures pressure sensitive adhesive tape products using various grades of acrylic adhesives.
- Achem® specializes in PVC tapes often used in packaging, stationery, industrial, electrical and protective tapes.
- Known for their Electrical Tapes that resist high voltage, flame and high temperatures, “Wonder, Rocket, Vinyl” are three Taiwan-registered trademarks of Achem®.
Adchem Corp. / Berry Global
- Adchem manufacturers high performance, pressure sensitive adhesive tape systems for the automotive, construction, electronics, graphics, sound attenuation and transporation industries.
- Adchem specializes in double-sided tapes, transfer tapes and foam tapes.
- In July 2017, Berry Global acquired Adchem Corp.
Adhesives Research Inc.
- Adhesives Research supplies high-performance specialty polymers, tapes, fims, coatings, laminates, release liners and components to the medical, pharmaceutical, electronics, industrial, authentications and splicing markets.
- ARclear® rugged optically clear pressure sensitive adhesives is a registered trademark of Adhesives Research®.
Alamotape / FLEXcon Industrial
- June 2020, FLEXcon Industrial changed their name to Alamotape to reflect their tape business.
- Alamotape manufactures transfer tapes, single and double coated pressure sensitive silicone, acrylic and rubber-based products.
American Biltrite Inc. (ABI) / Ideal Tape
- ABI and Ideal Tape produce a line of pressure sensitive tapes to serve a wide variety of markets, including graphics, surface protection, construction, automotive, industrial and shoe applications.
- ProtecRite® LDPE Film is a registered trademark of American Biltrite Inc.
- Ideal SealTM and Therm-XTM Insulation products are registered trademarks of Ideal Tape, a division of American Biltrite Inc.
Avery Dennison / Vancive Medical Technologies
- Avery Dennison tape products include specialty tape, industrial adhesives, medical tape, printing, and more.
- Avery Dennison® is a registered trademark of Avery Dennison Corporation.
- Vancive Medical Technologies™, a division of Avery Dennison Medical Solutions, develops skin friendly adhesive technologies for the healthcare industry.
- In November 2019, Vancive Medical Technologies and Finesse Medical Ltd united under a single brand name, Avery Dennison Medical to serve the healthcare industry.
- In January 2021, Avery Dennison acquired ACPO, a leader in pressure-sensitive overlaminate products for the label and flexible packaging markets.
Berry Plastics Corporation / Berry Global
- Polyken®, Ludlow Tape®, Nashua®, Patco® and Rachem® are registered trademarks of Berry Plastics Corporation and is used with permission.
- STGTM is owned by Berry Plastics Corporation and is used with permission.
- In 2017, Berry Plastics Group, Inc changed the company name to Berry Global Group, Inc. and expanded its specialty tapes business with the acquisition of Adchem Corp.
Cactus / V.Himark (USA) Inc.
- The Cactus® brand specializes in double-sided adhesive tapes for window fenestration, foam fabrication, electronic manufacturing and POP signs.
- Cactus® is a registered trademark of V.Himark (USA) Inc.
DermaMed Coatings Company, LLC
- DermaMed Coatings Company, LLC specializes in producing high-performance, pressure-sensitive adhesives for medical, consumer and specialty industrial markets.
- DuPontTM engineers products that protect lives, the environment and critical processes.
- DuPontTM, Nomex®, Kapton®, Nomex®, Mylar®, Teflon®, Tedlar® , Tyvek® and Viton® are registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company.
General Electric Plastics
- Lexan® Polycarbonate Resin Thermoplastic and Valox® Thermoplastic Polyester are registered trademarks for (formerly General Electric Plastics).
- Specializes in thermoplastic polyester materials worldwide.
- Halco is a leader in Hook and Loop solutions within North America.
- Suppllier of adhesive-backed, sew on and specialty reclosable fasteners with a focus on industrial, medical, transportation and display markets.
IPG Intertape Polymer Group Inc.
- IPGTM manufacturers packaging products and systems.
- IPGTM is a registered trademark of Intertape Polymer Group Inc. All rights reserved.
- Formex® is a registered trademark of Illinois Tool Works, Inc.
- The term “ITW” is a trademark and the ITW logo and all related product and service names, designs and slogans are ITW trademarks.
- MACtac® is a giobal supplier of pressure sensitive tapes for industrial and medical applications, specializing in wide-format digital print media and overlaminate films.
- MACtac® is a registered trademark of Morgan Adhesives Company.
- MACbond® Polypropylene Film is a registered trademark of MACtac®.
Nekoosa – Main Tape / R-Tape / Catalina Graphic Films / CET Films
- The partnership of Nekoosa Coated Products, RTapes, Catalina Graphic Films and CET Films offers a portfolio of application tapes, extruded films and carbonless papers for Graphics & Specialty Print Media.
- April 2013, Nekoosa acqired RTape, a leader in application tapes and graphic art products, and CET films.
- May 2015, Nekoosa acquired Main Tape business. The Main Tape graphic pbrands, PerfecTearTM Paper Tape and DuroMaskTM Protective Film, remains the same as do part numbers, but are transacted under the RTape Corporation.
- March 2018, Nekoosa acquired Catalina Graphic Films.
- Nitto Denko America merged with Permacel adhesive tape company in October 2009, and the Permacel P-numbered products are the same number under the Nitto Tape brand.
- In April 2016, Nitto Denko America will update its company name to Nitto, Inc.
Novagard Solutions / Foam Seal
- Foam Seal, Inc. manufacturers PVC Foam and Foam Tapes, under the umbrella of Novagard Solutions. Foam Seal® is a registered trademark.
- Novagard SolutionsTM is a registered trademark and the company specializes in silicone sealants and adhesives.
Polymer Science, Inc.
- Polymer Science specializes in providing custom web coated materials for advanced medical and electronic applications.
- Pregis LLC provides protective packaging materials, equipment systems and surface protection, serving a wide variety of consumer and industrial markets including food, pharmaceutical, healthcare, medical devices, transortation, electronics, building and construction.
- In 2016, Pregis acquired 3M Company’s Polymask temporary protective films business under Olympus Partners ownership.
- Rogers Corporation provides a wide range of innovative material solutions for communication, automotive, electronics and many other industries.
- PORON® Microcellular Urethane Foam and BISCO® Silicone Materials are licensed trademarks of Rogers Corporation.
- November 2016, Rogers acquired DeWal® product line consisting of high-performance polymer films and pressure sensitive PTFE and UHMW tape.
- January 2017, Rogers acquired Diversified Silicone Products, Inc., expanding the portfolio of cellular sponge and specialty extruded silicone profile technologies.
Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics
- Korel® Series Micro-cellular Polyurethane Foam is a registered trademark of Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics Corporation.
- Chemfab® Industrial Series of PTFE-coated Fiberglass Fabrics is a registered trademark of Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics Corporation.
Scapa North America
- Dublfilm® Acrylic Pressure Sensitve Transfer Film is a registered trademark of Scapa Tapes North America, Inc., Coating Sciences, Inc.
Sekisui Kasei Co. Ltd.
- ST-gel, a high-performance gel material, is a registered trademark of Sekisui Kasei Group.
- Shurtape® Technologies LLC manufactures adhesive tape products for a variety of markets.
- Shurtape® and Razor Edge GoldTM are registered trademarks of Shurtape Technologies, LLC.
- Tesa® Tape, Inc. is a manufacturer of PSA pressure sensitive adhesives serving the appliance, automotive, building supply, electronics, industrial, paper and print and transportation industries.
- Precision Mask® is a registered trademark of Tesa Tape Inc.
- In May 2018, tesa tape, Inc. acquired Functional Coatings Inc., primarlly known for VOC-free adhesive tapes on a butyl hybrid basis used in the building and construction markets.