MBK Tape Solutions, a fabricator of adhesive tapes and flexible materials, announced the launch of their newly redesigned website, www.mbktape.com. The revamped website features a new contemporary look and an easier-to-navigate layout. The new website incorporates a scrolling navigation menu along the top, a left-side menu, call to action buttons and contact us forms on every page, making it easier and faster to find answers.
Browse the online interactive catalog and request quotes that will provide you with the information you need within 48 hours of your request. Whether you are starting from scratch or looking for a specific product, there are multiple ways to find solutions to a specific application challenge.
- In the search box on the top of the page, you can either search the website or catalog by typing in a word or item number.
- Use the Advanced Filter Search tool to find specific products by manufacturer, application, adhesive, substrate, etc.
- Search the catalog for industrial or medical tapes and flexible materials.
- Search the catalog for products by specific industries, such as healthcare, electronics, transportation, and many others.
- Search the catalog for products by applications, bonding, insulating, sealing, masking, to name a few.
- Search the catalog for products by attributes, such as skin or food contact, temperature resistance.
The MBK website aims to educate customers on the many types of converting processes and procedures and to provide product and contact information that will help solve sticky application challenges. In the resource section, a glossary, comprehensive literature, and multi-media content are offered to increase knowledge about adhesive tapes, flexible materials, and the benefits of converting processes.
MBK Tape Solutions, a Boyd Corporation, will continue to update and populate the website with its most current product and service information. Visitors are encouraged to explore the website and sign up for company newsletters to see more information: www.mbktape.com.